OSHA ROOT, ROCKY MOUNTAIN THROAT SYRUP
Rocky Mountain Throat Syrup is a powerful cough syrup that soothes and comforts throat tissues.* This formula promotes sinus, throat, bronchiole and lung health.*
- Osha root, an important ingredient in this herbal medicine, has been used by generations of Southwestern Native Americans and Hispanics to support their respiratory health. We believe Osha root is the must-have herb, which is why we include it in our throat syrup.*
- Our commitment to Osha root goes beyond our belief in its medicinal qualities. Herbs, Etc. works with plant preservationists to ensure the sustainability of this important botanical.
- Adults and Children 12 years of age and older: Take 1 teaspoon every 3 hours.
- Children 5-12 years of age: Take 1/2 teaspoon every 3 hours.
- Children 2-5 years of age: Take 1/4 teaspoon every 3 hours.
- Children younger than 2 years of age: Consult a healthcare provider before using.
- Osha root extract in an herbal syrup base of White Pine bark, Wild Cherry bark, Spikenard root, Balsam Poplar bud, Bloodroot root.
- Other Ingredients: Organic evaporated cane juice (sugar), purified water, vegetable glycerine US Pharmacopoeial alcohol (5-15% by volume).
Gluten Free. Vegan. No artificial preservatives, corn syrup, colors or flavors.
CAUTION: Do not use during pregnancy.
*This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease