OREGANOL P73 OIL - 13.5 ML
North American Herb & Spice was the first company to introduce edible oil of oregano to the North American market, which led to the health improvement of countless numbers of people. It is handpicked in pristine, and unpolluted remote mountains. There is no substitute for Oreganol P73, the original, truly wild, organic, oregano oil that is produced by old-fashioned steam distillation. Our P73 daily use formula is the only unprocessed, full-spectrum wild oregano oil available. As a natural product our carvacrol levels vary from 65% to 84% while our blended oregano species creates a synergistic balance of over 30 phytochemicals. The low thymol content in our oil is a sign of quality and a higher safety profile. Use it as your preferred wild oregano oil drops, and for optimal health take a few drops daily.
- Always wild, handpicked, and mountain grown
- The first product of the company
- 30 active ingredients in all oregano oil p73 products, highest in the industry
- #1 Immune support product great for internal and external use
- Antioxidant Support
- Digestive System
- Immune System
- Men's Health
- Natural Sprays & Cleaners
Always free from: gelatin, glycerin, and alcohols
- Take two drops under the tongue or in juice/water daily. May also be used topically. Keep away from genitals, eyes, and out of the reach of children.
- FOR PETS*: P-73 oil has been used with all types of animals even tiny birds and fish. Use a drop or two in a water bowl or rub on paws. Ear mites don’t like it. Rub on areas where they tend to over lick.
*The instructions and dosages recommended are based only on the ingredients used in North American Herb & Spice pet friendly products. Substitutes has proven dangerous, especially oregano products.
Extra virgin olive oil and wild, organic oregano oil