Promotes Healthy Bronchial & Respiratory Functions*
An herbal formula that has been used for centuries in the Orient to calm the throat, soothe the bronchial tract and nurture the respiratory system. Loquat leaf is a popular herb used in both cooking recipes and Traditional Eastern Herbalism to ease the upper respiratory tract and to support healthy breathing.*
- To achieve best results, start your regimen with at least 3 to 5 tea bags daily for 1 to 2 weeks. After that, you may lower the daily dosage for everyday maintenance.
- Proper Brewing will ensure that you get all the benefits this tea can offer.
- Steep 1 or 2 teabags in hot water for 5 to 8 minutes for hot tea.
- Use more tea bags for a stronger tea. Tea bags can be reused until the water runs clear.
- Steep in hot water and refrigerate or add ice for iced tea.
- Squeeze the tea bag gently into the cup to release more beneficial ingredients.
- Sweeten with your favorite sweetener if desired.
Loquat Leaf, Hog Fennel Root, Peppermint Stem & Leaf, Platycodon Root, Scute Root, Licorice Root, Jasmine Flower
*This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease